Home Farm Cottages
At the time of writing, we are open for business.
The wellbeing of our guests and staff is of paramount importance and we are closely monitoring the Government and World Health Organisation’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines.
Our Cancellation Policy:
In response to changing marketplace conditions we are committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times and as such are implementing the following policy:
For guests with existing bookings for any future arrival date we will allow full changes as long as the change is made 7 days prior to arrival. Please note that any changes to existing Bookings will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For guests making new bookings for any future arrival date between today and April 30, 2020, we will allow the booking to be changed at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the booking will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
- Some exclusions may apply. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks.
- For individual bookings booked into a pre-existing group block, please refer to cancellation terms quoted at the time of booking.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. On a daily basis, we are working to ensure that our standards meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps include:
Staff Health, Safety and Knowledge: Staff – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Our staff are reminded that cleanliness starts with hand washing and this is to be implemented and carried out at regular intervals in line with current guidelines.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, staff are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Cleaning Products and Protocols: We use cleaning products and procedures which are effective against viruses, including:
- Lodges / Cottages: We use cleaning and disinfecting procedures to clean after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces.
- Back of House: In the spaces where staff work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas.
For the most updated information, please refer to https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response or your local health authority.